Williams Dingmann Family Funeral Homes provides 24 hour, personalized service. We are a complete full-service funeral home, providing care in all aspects and options of funeral services. We offer choices to memorialize your loved one that give you the look and memories you desire.
We believe the best way to help is to listen and provide the choices you need. The choices you make will determine its significance for you.
Whether you have questions regarding preplanning, cemetery requirements, or veterans and social security benefits call us at any of our locations, we are always available to discuss those important issues with you.
A Memorial Event is important because it:
- acknowledges that a life has been lived
- allows survivors to remember and honor their loved one in a special way
- serves as a central gathering place for family and friends to give emotional and physical support to one another
- provides closure for the bereaved
- initiates the grieving process
- confirms the reality and finality of the death
- encourages mourners to face the pain of their loss and express their thoughts and feelings
- helps survivors to better cope with their grief and enables them to move forward with their lives
(Adapted from Alan Wolfelt)
For a list of information and grief support materials found in our facilities please click here: Grief Support Library.